Wednesday, July 2, 2008

As of late....

My life has been crazy busy! I am working 5 days a week from 6am til 2:30pm, I have been playing netball 2 times a week, am coaching 2 teams (used to be 3 teams until a month ago), i am a youth group leader, attending church every sunday and an active member of our youth/young adults discipleship group on sunday nights. and in all that i am trying to plan a wedding!!!!

So my life has been busy... but i have got the next 1.5 weeks to do NOTHING! other than work, NOTHING! I am soo grateful for this time. I have blogged about how busyness is just lame, but it really is. I am noticing that now, since i havent blogged in a couple months and havent journalled in quite a few months. Sorry if people come to my blog. i am sure u will be disappointed by the amount of times i have blogged recently.

So i will try to keep blogging more... so sorry!

2 comments:

Andrew said...

"So i will try to keep blogging more... so sorry!"

Ok. so where are they? I hear you have had some big things happen since then.. Please share?
Grace..

Anonymous said...

With that experience, you have a better chance in landing a permanent job
in a bigger hospital. And, since you are going to look in the internet, you can easily pick out, from the many
sites, the cheapest massage therapist that can give you the best Swedish massage
of your life. A respiratory therapist has one of the most versatile positions
within the health sector.
Feel free to visit my web site : anxiety or depression and crying jags