Friday, December 29, 2006

First Blog ever

sooo i thought i would conform to what everyone else is doing and start a blog.... mainly because its sooo hard sometimes for people to keep up with me, especially my friends in Australia. so here is a way that people can keep up with me and i can hopefully keep up with you.

sooo whats new with me? well i am in Saskatchewan, specifically Saskatoon. i am with Becky, one of my session mates from war college, which is sooo cool. she is sooo great. i love her heaps and heaps. we have had some really fun times here, like getting a piercing together, that was fun!!!! so yeah just resting and just relaxing before going bak to war college and getting back into my crazy insane routine....

so thats my life at the moment.... i love u all heaps and heaps and hope u get some enjoyment out of reading my blogs over the next months.

1 comment:

Rebekah Dooley said...

welcome to the blogging world
looking forward to hear what is going on with you
Love you
nice kitten:D