Saturday, December 30, 2006



here is a gorgeous photo of me and becky with berkley. berkley is my raccoon that i got for christmas from becky.... funny story behind why she got it...

when we were out doing prayer walk on our all night of prayer we walked past an alley and there was this animal there and i freaked out... i am like " WHAT THE HECK IS THAT THING!" and becky is like oh thats just a raccoon and i was soooo scared... never seen one before ever... so as her christmas present to me she got me the raccoon and i named him berkley..... I combine alley and becky together and added an R and got berkley.... so thats my gorgeous picture!!!

2 comments:

Denise said...

I would have loved to see your reaction to the racoon! Nice!
;)

Kath said...

dude the first time i saw a racoon i had to remind myself that i don't live in Bambee and i shouldn't got pat them. i think your reaction was saffer. :)