Sunday, January 21, 2007

Healing!

man how good is God!!!! soooo good. last weekend at the conference, he healed my ankles. my ankles were pretty messed up because of netball. and he healed them. they are really strong now. so that was a pretty sweet healing he did.

Today i woke up at round 4:45am, as i had the 5-8am war room shift ( thats the prayer room). but i felt really really ill, like i was going to vomit. But i knew i had to go to my shift, so i went up there and on the way, i almost vomited. the smell of our elevator is soooo bad. so i got to the war room, headed straight for the toilet and just vomited. it was soooo nasty. i also had diarrea. so it wasnt pretty. Ian being the amazing guy he is made me go back to bed and he did my war room shift. so i went to bed and at bout 9:00, i woke up and vomited again. i felt soooo bad. it was sooo gross. i am not much of a vomiter.... so this was alot for my body to handle.

Needless to say, i vomited 4 times in the morning, spent half the morning on the toilet and with my head in the toilet. It was soooo bad. But then.... one of my session mates prayed healing over me and it wasnt one of those things that happened straight away.... but i went up to room 704 and slept in becky's bed from bout 2:30 til 4:30 and then when i woke up i took some headache tablets and within the next hour or so, i felt really good. i even stomached a piece of toast with vegemite on it. it was sooo cool. i honestly believe that God healed me. i couldnt have gotten over it that fast, it was definately some divine intervention going on there.

So the conclusion i have drawn from this post is that God is real, he is here, he is still working in our lives and he is a very gracious God!

No comments: