Friday, January 26, 2007

A week with Doug Burr


Well its been a pretty exciting week in the revolution session... Well probably the whole of 614!!! We have had a guest here, Doug Burr!!! He is from Bangor, Maine... which is in USA for those people from aust that read this. He has been teaching on quite a few things, but it has been amazing. My favourite was spiritual gifts. I love talking about spiritual gifts. I think its cuz i am discovering what mine are and its soooo much fun.

But one interesting thing about Doug is that he is gifted in deliverance ministry and he has major discernment. So we all got offered to go into the war room for a session with him to see what comes up. He is pretty good at finding demons and kicking them out. Now i know everyone is pretty freaked out by the word demon, but when we kick demons out, it doesnt mean we froth at the mouth or end up rolling round on the floor.... It doesnt have to look like that. So today I had my session with Doug and we kicked a demon out. Man it was soooo sweet. We kicked out the demon of anger. It has had a hold over me for sooo long, but it was soooo good to just get it out. i got to bash it up with my Sword of the Spirit!!!!! NOW THAT WAS FUN!!!!!! But yeah I have had an interesting week.... Its been good, its been a bit of a downer, but ultimately i have learnt heaps, so thats all that matters!!!!

if you wanna know more about my week, email me and i will tell u more in detail!!!! Love you all!!!!

OH AND FOR ALL THOSE AUSTRALIANS OUT THERE, HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY!!!! YOU WILL BE PLEASED TO KNOW THAT US AUSSIES OVER HERE ARE CELEBRATING TONIGHT BY GOING OUT TO DINNER!!!!!

No comments: