Saturday, February 3, 2007

Weird week

have u ever had one of those weeks where you look back on the week and u really cant remember what happened? its like one big blur? welcome to my last week. i honestly am looking back at the week going, what the heck did i do this week. i really cant remember too much. so in a deperate attempt to remember my week, i am reverting to my journal and looking at what i have written about the past week. ohhh dreams dreams dreams... that has probably been the main theme for my week. dreaming up big things about my future and journalling about them. i have decided that i want to do phase 2, but i dont want to do it in Vancouver, i want to do it in Brisbane, so we shall see what happens there.

my intercession has been working a bit overtime this week. sometimes its hard. i will feel a certain way and not know why or where it is coming from. because me, personally i have felt good. i am in a good place emotionally, spiritually and mentally. but i have just felt sad.... and i just dont get it, most days i just dont understand. or i would feel heavy. so i have just been trying to pray through it all. i just wish my discernment was working a bit more. but God is a funny God like that. so its been a tough week for me. just sorting out some stuff in my own life and moving on and growing, thats always fun.

so i am not actually sure what has happened in my week, so i apologize for the lack of update.

2 comments:

Holysession said...

Remember that girl from Montreal who showed up and tagged along for that Secret Place Conference in Abbottsford? Well she had a great time with this other girl from Brisbane and they were completely silly together. Good times! Miss you,
Melissa (girl from Montreal)

Lisa Johnson said...

heyyyy i remember that girl!!! she was sooo crazy! but i love her heaps. it was such good times with u melissa. i will never forget that night we got back, anyone who saw u i swear they thought u were drunk!!! u better send me an email soon too. i love u and miss u too.

hope u r having fun in the best country in the world!

Lisa