Wednesday, March 14, 2007

2 completely different, unrelated topics

hey there again.... seems weird to be blogging so close to my other blog, but i really wanted/needed to!!! 2 completely different, unrelated topics came up today. both really kinda annoying actually.

This morning i went to class and someone was singing a song. and i like "that song is so boring". and ppl are like "WHAT THE HECK, I CANT BELIEVE YOU THINK THAT SONG IS BORING." and then another thing came up ( which i cant remember what) and i pretty much got the same response. sometimes it feels like if u dont like the same stuff as other people then there is something seriously wrong with u. the way ppl sometimes make me feel is that i should like all the same things as them. should like THEIR music, should like THEIR type of food, should like THEIR type of movies etc....

well i hate it. i hate when ppl always make me feel this way, so annoying. who wants to be all the same as someone else anyway!!! thats just lame. and frankly, i dont wanna like stuff just cuz other people like it, and i dont expect ppl to like all the same stuff as me. i dont expect my North American friends to like vegemite, cuz that would be asking too much!!! so thats my little frustration today.

on a much sadder note, my roommate is leaving tomorrow. thats right. TOMORROW. she just found out today thats when her flight is. i am really upset. cuz i am gonna miss Holly alot. she is an amazing friend of mine. but also, i feel like one of my biggest fears is coming true. i am so afriad to be alone. and yes, u can give me all that christianese talk about how God is always here with us etc, and i know God should be the only one we need, but come off it. i mean he created community for a reason, to be there for each other. and yes, i have a wonderful session who loves me, but they clearly arent in my room at night. i just feel like i am going to be alone. i feel as though i may even start isolating myself. if something is wrong, Holly knows and she is here, so i talk to her alot bout it, but if something is wrong and there is no one round, i dont think i will be sorting out ppl just to lay all my problems down. but at the same time, i know there is a lesson for me somewhere, i just hate it right now. so Holly, i luv u sooooooo much, and i am gonna miss u heaps and heaps!!!!!!

2 comments:

Denise said...

I'm not going to give you the "christianese" since you seemed to cut it up already. And I'm not going to give you fluffy words, because its not me. I love you and want to encourage you to embrace the community that is around you. Don't use the "this person knows me better than that person" excuse and go to your community with this. Embrace them and let them embrace you.

Alberta Rockstar said...

dude i can't say that i like vegimite, but i have a bunch of american friends here in maine who do its so funny, one of my friends eats it out of the tube!

can i also say that when i read ur blogs i usually can relate, and know what thats like in some way or another! so it intriges me! i will pray for you! have a good day!