Saturday, March 10, 2007

Drill

ok so i havent blogged all week, probably have more important stuff to say than this, but i really wanted to blog about this.... the other stuff from this week can just be kept in my journal.

ok i really dont like Darren Hailes right now.... dont get me wrong, i luv him soooo much. he is like a brother to me. i just dont like him. this morning we have a thing called drill, which is where we go out and we just play sport as a session. i love sport, so i love drill. the biggest reason i like it is cuz its a time when our session just forgets bout everything and just relaxes and has alot of fun just mucking around and just having fun together.... not this morning though. i hated drill.

darren was in charge of drill and he made us do this lamo circuit thing. and in Acacia's words, i will say it felt like we were training for the Olympics. it was not much fun at all. i hate drill this morning and i have come to the conclusion that if we have to do anything like that again, i am not going to drill.

but seriously, darren is a great guy and luv him heaps and heaps and he really looks out for me. just gets carried away when it comes to things like Drill. so love you Darren, just didnt like you today at all!

on another note, i am hoping to come home for like 1.5 weeks in June for a wedding, but i need some serious funding. so if anyone wants to help out with some money to get me home, it would mean the world to me. just email me at lollypop_74@hotmail.com

3 comments:

Sarvesh said...

Lisa,

We know that Darren is an great and I love him too.

Did you know that one time when we did not shows up for the drill we got bonus blessing.

Did you know what was our bonus blessing we run @ 3 in the morning.

Love you Darren you are great.

Joshua

Denise said...

Joshua speaks the truth. Darren made us get up at 3am and do a run as a session. The funny thing to me is that I got out of it!! Darren was doing a war room shift then, so I filled in for him while he ran with the session - what a cop out! ;)

Lisa Johnson said...

yeah but we all turned up and everything, he just tortured us.