Sunday, April 1, 2007

DTES is weird!

during street combat this week i got told i have a big nose. and then today when i went to the store to buy diet coke i got asked whether i have gained weight. oh man if i have to live up to the worlds standards i am stuffed with my so called 'big nose' and my so called 'gaining weight'. lucky i am not living up to those standards!!!! he he! i was bored on Friday night so i took some pics of myself.... here are some of them ( just for those of u who dont get to see me!!)


dont i look soooo hot!!!
oh and i dont normally post 2 days in a row, so sorry that my posts are sooo close together at the moment!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Its funny that you're apologizing for blogging so often! ha. I like taking pictures of myself...what does that say about me? Hmmm...You should join facebook...I'm imagining you boycotting it for some reason...