Thursday, April 26, 2007

Missing home!


ok so how cool is my little picture thingy that Becky made for me at Christmas. it is currently my wallpaper on my computer!!! every single one of the people in this photo ( except becky), i am missing sooooo much. i am just missing home at the moment. i think there are a couple of reasons why i think i am missing home. 1) because i go home in 4 months and being here for almost 8, 4 seems not long at all. i feel soooo close to the end that you get to a point where u wish time would speed up and you could go home. 2) i am growin at the moment and growing requires some pain and endurance and i am having a bit of a rough time and i know i could always count on my friends to help me up. but thats not what God wants. he wants to help me up. he is teaching me to rely on him more. and its hard, very hard, but i know it will be worth it.

the last time i missed home soooo much was at Christmas time. its kinda like that but not to that extent. and the past few nights i have had a few dreams about friends back home and stuff, so its been interesting. so i know not many of my friends read this back home, but i love you all and i miss you soooo much!!!

2 comments:

Denise said...

I love that Holly and I are in there...and not from your 'home' ;)
That makes my heart glad.

You are pretty tanned in some of those pics. Funny how pasty you're gonna be when you get home(well, maybe not cause its summer).

Those netball uniforms are pretty...very attractive...

Anonymous said...

where r the pics of youth group?