Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Leadership.... and a special message for my netball girls!

Fullness was this past weekend. dont really want to talk about that in this blog, except for this one bit from it. this is the reason why i am writing this blog! We received prayer on Sunday, if we wanted it and someone prayed over me. they are a prophet and can hear from the Lord and one of the things she told me is that God has called me to be like Deborah. thats pretty sweet.

if u dont know who Deborah was, u can find her in the old testament in Judges ( 4 or 5) and she was a prophetess and a judge. she was an amazing leader!!!! so that was pretty cool and then it made me think of some other words that i have been given through the year. someone once told me i am like Simon Peter. the whole 'rock' anointing and he to was an a amazing leader. and then most recently i got told i was a young leader like Timothy.

last night i only realised that these all connect in a way. they were all leaders and they were all amazing leaders. its cool, cuz i fully believe God is trying to tell me i have a gift of leadership and there seems to be an anointing on my life. and that is pretty cool i reckon. but i think its a matter of stepping into my giftings and being open and willing to whatever God wants to do with my giftings and in my life.


and finally, my netball girls really want something on my blog to do with them. they are such great girls. i coached them last year to a premiership win!!!!!!! woo!!!! they are soooo amazing and they are beautiful. i miss them alot. so Sarah, Mina, Courtney, Beth, Mags, Kirsty, Claire, Erin and, Rebecca i love you all and i miss you soooo much. keep out of trouble and dont give Mel too much grief this year!!!!!!

1 comment:

Denise said...

yes, please, hold in all your grief and give it to Lisa when she's back in the land of Oz!! ;)

teehee...
I thought you'd enjoy that, Lisa!