Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Things that make me angry!

there are a few things that are making me angry this week.... i believe its angry in a good way. first thing is injustices. the injustice of our broken elevator and the landlords total lack of care for the residents.... argh that annoys me. but he has soooo lost the case and he doesnt even know it. so that makes me happy.

domestic violence makes me angry. why cant men and women just have respect and love for each other? wat would drive a husband/boyfriend to beat up his other half? i dont get it. i am volunteering at Kate Booth House for the summer, which is a refuge for women who are running from domestic violence with their kids. its truly a refuge. i am not even allowed to tell ppl where it is, its that secret. i went there tonight for orientation and i am excited!! but domestic violence makes me angry!

young men ( teenagers) trash talking women. i was on the bus tonight and these 2 guys across from me were fully trash talking this chick they know and it made me angry. i swear smoke was coming out of my ears. they just thought they were sooooo cool trash talking this chick. argh made me sooo angry i wanted to just say something to them, but i didnt.

people just seem to have no respect these days and it makes me angry. we are supposed to imitate Christ, but humans suck at it. it makes me wanna cry.

No comments: