Monday, June 25, 2007

Being Stretched

well i have been sitting here for awhile thinking of what to say... and i thought i would just say 2 things:

1) I am at New West for a few days getting away from Xculture cuz i need more sleep than 6 hrs a night, so i am hanging out, chilling and relaxing at the officers house out here. its fun.

2) Thanks to my good friend Holly and her weekly update to the session, i have decided i want to be stretched more so i can grow more in Christ.

That is all... i dont know whether anyone actually reads my blog anymore, hmmm....

5 comments:

Denise said...

I do!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

hey!!! i so do! i just dont get much time to comment thats all.
Sarah.

Anonymous said...

Well, i'm glad that i am not the only one who reads your blog. Good stuff eh denise. BUt the big question is this... who reads it in australia????? mmmmmm???? come on you aussies!!! show lisa and those canaidans that we care for lisa.

Andrew Johnson

Anonymous said...

well that makes 2 aussies that read it.
Sarah.

Anonymous said...

Hey there, sorry I missed your leaving on Tuesday. Hope all is well. I read your blog and when are you going to be my friend on facebook? Dave is:(


....lisa mac