Sunday, June 10, 2007

Obediance

All week i have been meaning to blog, but i have been a bit lazy and i have sooo much that i could blog that i get overwhelmed and cant choose anything, so then i dont blog at all.... maybe i should blog more often, then i could tell you guys more stuff that i wanna tell u. i know people dont like reading long long long blogs, so i try to keep it short as possible.

God this week has been teaching me more and more about obediance. and over the last few weeks, there have been quite a few times when i havent obeyed God, mostly with some little things. like on the bus, he will tell me to tell someone that they are beautiful or the other day he asked me to tell these 2 15 yr olds about how stupid and destructive their behaviour was.... keep in mind, i didnt know these people, so it makes me nervous. needless to say i did give those 15 yr olds a bit of a lecture. but i didnt tell the woman that she was beautiful. its just small things like that. this morning at church i went to the mercy seat and committed myself and told God that i would obey him because he knows better than me. but its one of those tough things to do sometimes. and not just in the little things, but i have to trust God is some of the bigger things too. i took a bit of a step of faith today... i dont really wanna mention too much about it... maybe later though. but i took it, so i am on the way to being obediant....

i think thats all i ahve to report... sorry i suck at blogging. i will try to blog more often!!!

2 comments:

Alberta Rockstar said...

yea silly u have only blogged twice since i have been home! so just wnated to say hey n i love u im flying out today woot!

Denise said...

I love that Alberta commented on your blog on the day she leaves for india! nutso.

I look forward to your e-mail, filling me me...I suppose I'm saying this to remind you that you should e-mail me!! ;)
Love you, Lisa. You are a strong woman and the Lord is joyous over you.