Monday, August 6, 2007

I AM BACCCCKKKKKKK!!!!

so i havent updated the whole time i was in OOB.... it was a bad idea, cuz i could go on and on and on about how blessed i was in OOB and the amazing things that happened and all that stuff, but i am not going to.



everyone was a huge blessing to me. i got to hang out with the greatest people ever! so i thought i would encourage them all on here... hmm lets start with.....

Denise (my roommate)- I was sooo excited to see you! soooo excited. i had a great time with you and wouldnt of wanted to be there without u!!! you mean alot to me and i can see growth in you since i last saw u!!!! you are beautiful!


Kirsten (my roommate)- it was fun sharing a room with u.... a little... umm... interesting at times, but it was sooo cool to just hang out with you in the room. you really inspired me on the 1st night doing spiritual readings cuz you were so bold in the prophetic and you really heard from God. also encouraging to see u minister in French. even though u were nervous, u did really good.

Dan (my leader)- I really had alot of fun getting to know you better. you leadership was amazing and you always knew just how to encourage someone. you always looked for ways to bring unity to the team and looked for ways to bring people up. i appreciate your leadership alot!

Tara (my leader)- You always have that great balance between being an amazing leader and being mature, to just being silly. i appreciated soooo much the fact that you gave out so much grace to us, especially if we needed to sleep in and stuff. The day you guys prayed over me, the word you gave me was really really encouraging and i appreciated it sooo much. thanks!

Olivia (my nextdoor neighbour)- You inspired me alot this week. Just taking all those prayer room shifts at 6 in the morning was amazing. and you never complained about it. you always bought alot of energy to the group and it was fun to have someone that was my age... you are soooo beautiful, dont ever forget it!!!!

Xander (my fellow Australian)- You are a warrior.... your passion is just sooo evident and it rubs off on everyone else... as well as that, your laugh is soooooooooooooooo funny!!!! always made me laugh alot!!!!!

Steph (my fellow intercessor)- It was really cool to be able to tell you how i was feeling and at times, you would make me tell u... but it was good to have someone there who at times, were feeling what i was feeling. you are a good friend who i value alot!!!

Talitha (my singer friend)- can i just say you and Acacia are amazing singers... sooooo good. i really enjoyed watching you guys. it was soooo fun to hang out with you on the last night and just tell you a bit of my life and hear about yours.... it was awesome!!! i appreciate the friendship that we made!

Acacia (my other singer friend)- you are soooooo humble. you really do sound amazing and i am not lying. you had perseverence this week and that was inspiring. even though you had like no voice, you kept going. i love you heaps and heaps and heaps!!!!!!


thanks for being soooo amazing everyone!!!!!!

on a cool note, Janet Munn, amazing amazing woman. if you have met her, you would know. she adopted me as her spiritual daughter!!!! so thats really cool. she is awesome!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear lisa,
so when i read things u write i hear ur voice, which is funny since i have heard it before, but i guess if its different in person! ok thats all,
love,alberta

stephanie said...

wow, thanks lisa, you encourager, you!! i'm sure i speak for everyone when i say that you were a joy to be with as well!! your life and your encouragement, and even just your listening ears were so needed for me!! love you! see you soon!