Saturday, August 18, 2007

Intercession is tough

sooo the title is pretty self explanitory what this is going to be on. You know basically all year, i have been told i have this gift of intercession, where i can pick up on things around me and i denied it for a long time. and its only been in the last 6 months that i have decided i do have it and i will embrace it as a good gift from God. but it is tough, IT IS REALLY TOUGH. if you have this gift, you would understand how tough it is. and i am a real beginner at all this stuff, so i get sooo confused sometimes about what i am feeling cuz i dont know whether its me or whether its someone else. thats where discernment comes in, but then when i pray about the stuff that i am feeling, i doubt whether i am hearing from the Lord and not just making up what i want to hear or whatever. so this is a struggle that i have been going through. and this week i have just been super confused about how i feel.

But God is gracious and i believe he speaks to me, so i am believing in faith that everything i am feeling is not me, but other people as well. cuz thats what he has told me.... so i guess you guys could pray for me and pray for more clarity on how i am feeling.

i dont know why i wrote this blog.... guess to ask you guys to pray for me. oh and i go home in 9 days. thats exciting. and we graduate next week. thats also exciting. that is all for now... if you have any advice on intercession, please let me know!!!!

1 comment:

Alberta Rockstar said...

advice ha! the crazy kids tell me im an intercessor too! whoa! im still in the confused stages too, so i hear ya, i'll pray for you buddy! love ya!