Thursday, September 13, 2007

8 random things!

I've been tagged by Bec Head to complete this challenge so here goes...Rules for this 8 interesting things post:* Each player must post these rules to begin.* Each player starts with eight random facts or habits about themselves.* People who get tagged must blog about their eight things and post these rules.* At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. oh by the way BEC, i just knew u were gonna put my name at the end of yours, so thanks!

1) Did you know when i was about 4, i was running through the house looking for mum.... must have been running like a bull with my head down cuz i split my head open right down the middle cuz i ran into the corner of the wall. it hurt heaps. but i was soooo good when they were putting stitches in that i got 2 minties and 3 jelly beans!!!!!

2) I have an extremely bad habit of biting my fingernails.... you will see me do it the most when i am nervous or anxious. most of the time, on grand final day for netball, i will have no nails cuz i am soooo nervous or anxious.

3) I love netball!!!!! not only do i love playing, but i LOVE coaching. especially my little girls. i call them my little girls, but they arent really that little. currently the team i am up for coaching for summer season, they are like 15!!!! so they arent too little, but they have been my favourite team to coach so far and i absolutely love them to pieces!!!! I also dont mind umpiring that much. i love the power that comes with it. if someone is giving u crap on the court, u can tell em where to go.... its great!!!!

4) I did one year of uni in 2005.... alot of people dont know that cuz i am only 19 and they wonder where i could have fit it in cuz i went to Canada last yr.

5) I used to play backyard cricket and football with my brothers. i would rather have done that than play with my barbies. But i was such a girl, that when my brothers got me out when i was batting in cricket, i would chuck the BIGGEST tantrum. and alot of the time i would ref the rugby league games and when my brother Jason would do something super bad to Paul, i would call a penalty to Paul, cuz thats who i wanted to have the ball, but if you know league, whoever gets the penalty, loses the ball. i didnt know that!

6) I have a HUGE heart for my youth group girls. One day just before i went to Canada last yr, Jesse and I went and bought all this food and assembled it in a paper bag for all of our youth group kids and took them lunch at school... it was sooo much fun!

7) I almost got suspended at school once! My Maths teacher told my yr 8 buddy people to watch out for me and jokingly i said oh u better watch out for him. needless to say, he told the Dean of Students and i got yelled at for disrespecting my teacher. stupid teacher!!!!

8) I have an amazing wonderful boyfriend who loves me for me and thats soooo important to me. He respects me soo much and if anyone tried to do anything to hurt me, he would go after them!!! and i would love it if all girls out there just didnt date these loser guys out there, but waited for someone who loves them exactly the way they are and doesnt treat them like crap!


ok soo 8 people... i dont even think 8 people read my blog, but i will say: Denise, Alberta, Carlye, Caitlyn, Meghan, Becky, Matt E, and Steph!!!! ok now do it!

1 comment:

Alberta Rockstar said...

so when i first um read the title i knew u tagged me haha....and a percentage of the people u tagged i can't tag now, boo! well i cud in case they dont read it. im working on a real blog, n i will prolly do this haha, i told denise i would do this instead of my real blog, but no, so read my randomness after!