Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Back Home!

Well i feel extremely settled. Some things havent changed here and some people havent changed, but heaps of things have changed and people have changed. i went to church on sunday and church has changed alot. One really cool thing i noticed is my church is packed full of people. another cool thing is that my Officer Peter was preaching and he isnt too afraid of being honest and he is somewhat blunt, but he does it in a loving way. its really cool.

i think maybe the negativity of some people around me (some of my extended family) has made me realise i am home and some people havent changed. its funny cuz i have been called some hurtful names in the past couple days, but u know what! i dont really care.... i just shake it off and remember how my father in heaven sees me!

i played netball tonight... hmm.... that was interesting. the team was really rough and if i moved too fast around certain players, i would have gotten injured. i played pretty below average! well for me anyway! but i gave myself a grace game. basketball has hindered me a bit cuz i go up to get the ball with 1 hand now and i need to go with 2 hands. and i keep my head down... so gotta work on that!

i also realised how differently i react to things... i dont get angry or frustrated in situations i used to and i see things differently now and stuff. its good. its all good. life is good. God is good. i am good. praise the Lord... but u can keep praying for me!!!!!!

No comments: