Saturday, September 29, 2007

Satan is an idiot and i am so sick of his deception!

so being back is really great. i am still learning a bunch and God is speaking, its great! but Satan is always there to try to mess things up. and as usual, i have had a run in with him again and broken a lie off that he was telling me... what is the lie you ask?

well ever since i got back, i have been really conscience of how people see me. and Satan being the idiot he is has fed me this lie that people still look at me the same as when i left for the War College. and i dont want to be seen like that. i feel like i am constantly in another person's shadow and arent valued as highly as this person. so its been hard. but needless to say, that was all a load of crap and God showed me that today, which was awesome. and if people do see me like that, then they are gonna be really surprised when i rise up above who they think i am and thats their issue to deal with, not mine. my issue is to realise that i am valuable and people see me as valuable. and God showed me that people see me as a young woman now, through someone just saying to someone else today "she isnt a girl, she is a lovely young woman".

My good friend Denise told me this week that the way i am going to use my gifts effectively for the church body is to just be confident with them and dont be afraid to use them when u need to. that was a helpful word, cuz my gifts are kinda hard sometimes. and today in church, i got 2 words. 1 for someone and 1 for another person. these people have poured into my life, but today God called me to pour into theirs. its kinda scary but i obeyed cuz God called me. and i got blessed and they got blessed.

needless to say, church was amazing this morning!!!!!

2 comments:

The Adventures of Big Bertha! said...

You are a silly sausage. What do I keep telling you? I keep saying to you how much you have changed and grown. You are an inspirational woman now, not little insecure Lisa who left us. Rise above the garbage and open your eyes to the truth. You are so special and I have loved having you back and learning from you!

Anonymous said...

Hay Lisa: How are you it`s been a
while since I last saw you but I have to go to gym class now (uge)
but I will talk to you very soon love frome:Amanda.Mayer from the salvation army in new westminister hope you remember me I think you will any ways I will go now by ^_^

Amanda.Mayer^_^