Saturday, October 13, 2007

Busyness is lame!

So a really random thing happened to me tonight..... I was driving from my house, to my friends house where i am house sitting and i just burst into tears.... i had been feeling a bit flat all day (not that anyone knew that! sorry i didnt tell u andrew). i was struggling. I had a feeling its cuz i havent had any considerable amount of time with God all week. i have been sooooo busy at work, that i would get out of bed, get dressed and walk out the door, work my day, come home and just crash. i have just been so exhausted. still i shouldnt be making excuses on the account of Matthew 6:33.... which i havent lived by this week.



it wasnt only that. i thought about 2 girls that came to youth last night.... They used to come when i was there before i went to Canada. absolutely beautiful girls... they are MY girls. they have slipped more down the road of destruction in the last year. and my heart just broke for them. and i want to be there for them and try to get them on the right path. But God clearly said to me that i cant be as effective in ministry if i am not spending time with him. and i agree. totally agree. i was thinking how i struggle so much with discipline... but my heart is breaking so much for these girls, i want to be as effective as possible. so i am gonna try to keep my discipline up of devos with my beautiful girls in mind.... you guys can pray for them too!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats one of the things that is so admirable bout u, u can see where ppl r at and no matter whats going on you always want to help them, and you always manage to. hope you get to spend more time with God,
love sarah